Re: Is anyone using -fobjc-gc?

From: ChanMaxthon
Subject: Re: Is anyone using -fobjc-gc?
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:08:26 +0800

I would suggest getting rid of -fobjc-gc and let ARC handle NSMatrix.

Apple have long dropped GC support in Xcode so I think no recent project will
suffer from this loss, and since most of the Objective-C writers now have more
or less some experience tackling iOS where GC never existed in the first place,
this is even less of a problem.

However we should put more focus on fixing Toll-Free Bridging and embrace for
the impact of Apple open sourcing Swift.

Sent from my iPhone