Re: base fails to build - exception problem

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: base fails to build - exception problem
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 22:00:50 +0200

Just to understand this. You have both David's and a gcc libobjc runtime
installed. David's runtime has its headers in a place where they get picked up,
but you configure base to use the gcc runtime by setting the flags on
configure. And then you complain that things are inconsistent?

Now mixing the headers and library from different runtimes should give
inconsistent results, what is surprising is the way you get these issues. It
would be better for configure to detect such an inconsistent state.

You should make up your mind which runtime you want to use and give the
configure script consistent information. To select David's runtime use "ng" or
stay with the gcc one and change the include path.

Fred

On the road