Re: NeXT GNU Homage Project Work

From: Adam S
Subject: Re: NeXT GNU Homage Project Work
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 21:14:25 +0000

" a NeXT black cube but using  NetBSD and GNUStep and a raspberry pi 2"

That is almost EXACTLY what I'm aiming for! I'm not sure what the NetBSD is but yes I'm looking at a Raspberry Pi2 with Raspbian and GNUStep on it - get GNUStep as close to NeXTStep as we can make it. The option then is to seat it in a 3D printed mini replica Cube or use an ATX PC Cube.

I'm having Charles Mangin from RetroConnector build me a prototype 3D printed mini replica; essentially a RPi2 case. See pics attached of an Apple Lisa that we did.

Adam