Re: NeXT GNU Homage Project Work

From: Adam S
Subject: Re: NeXT GNU Homage Project Work
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 05:12:16 -0500

Slight tangent ... Would adopting an unmaintained OS help our cause?

I spoke to the owner of http://www.aiei.ch/gnustep/

He's happy for someone else to pick it up and use it or develop it.

Just a thought. What do you think?

Adam

On Nov 15, 2015 8:25 AM, "Paul Ward" <asmodai@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 8:22 AM, Adam S <adam.sommerfield@gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome, thanks for putting this together! Meantime I'll look to drum up
> guys interested in helping on Gorm & ProjectCenter.
>
> Cheers, Adam.

It's not so much Gorm & ProjectCenter that need help... I meant that
someone would need to sit down with these tools and write UserManager,
HostManager etc :)

> On Sunday, 15 November 2015, Paul Ward <asmodai@gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]

Regards,