Re: NeXT GNU Homage Project Work

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: NeXT GNU Homage Project Work
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 11:04:23 +0000

I’m not sure why you’d want to.  FreeBSD produces images for RPi and RPi2, and
has ports for all of GNUstep (not yet packages, but a source build won’t take
too long on a RPi 2 and we should have packages building soon).  Installing the
gnustep meta-port will install over a hundred GNUstep programs (though not all
are recently tested and some have scary build warnings that imply that they
might not work - help fixing these and upstreaming the fixes is very welcome!)

David