Re: Plans for ahead

From: Adam S
Subject: Re: Plans for ahead
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 11:16:31 +0000

Good debate guys - just to interject and clarify on this specific post & thread ("Plans for ahead") this is very much the homage project (NeXTstep from NeXT Computers) which a small group of us are working on, and which we'll start sharing once its functional. So this is not GNUstep generic.

We've chosen Raspbian as the OS we are blending GNUstep into to create what we are presently calling piStep. I won't detail why, suffice to say functionality and usability supercede any other considerations or opinions.

Hope that helps. I could see this thread heading towards a debate which is only really relevant outside of our project.

Thanks. Adam.