Re: Localisation of Frameworks

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Localisation of Frameworks
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 15:03:12 +0100

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Lux wrote:
I would assume that within a framework you should be using
NSLocalizedStringFromTableInBundle instead of NSLocalizedString.

I correct myself, it appears to work. The problem is that I haev a Bundle inside a Framework. "ExtendedInfo" is a Bundle, FSNode is a Framework and GWorkspace is the application.

I need language resources separate for all of them. I did miss tat ExtendedInfo was not part of FSNode.

This makes things a little bit more complicated, but clearly, a Bundle or a Framework need to be independent in their translation

I will adjust the code to use NSLocalizedStringFromTableInBundle in both the Framework and Bundle!

Thanks,

Riccardo