Re: libdispatch-gnustep/libdispatchgs-etoilé vs libdispatch0

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: libdispatch-gnustep/libdispatchgs-etoilé vs libdispatch0
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 00:13:59 +0100

Hi,

On 01/31/16 23:45, Tristan Bellogi wrote:
@Greg: I would have of course been happy to disagree agree with this
satement but Neils is right...
I boot up my "old beige G3" this morning to run an old "MkLinux DR3"
with WMaker & GNUstep... Thoses Good Old Days!;-)

I dropped producing MkLinux packages when we dropped gcc 2.95 support :) that wasn't too long ago! After the move, i haven't booted up my box! I am very sad about the fate of MkLinux. It was RPM based in any case, not debian. And I used it do demo GNUstep at various events, with the added kick that it was "Mach", a little bit closer to NeXT than standard OSs.

Perhaps I should try out NetBSD or such on the box if it still works.

Riccardo