Re: Windows theme should be active by default on Windows...

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Windows theme should be active by default on Windows...
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:36:02 +0000

I happen to be in favor of this.

I'll mark this for examination at "the next earliest convenience".

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016, 19:15 Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
By "THAT" I mean the Windows theme... just to clarify.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 2:02 PM, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
Using the outdated NeXT theme on WINDOWS is absolutely and utterly silly guys.  I just saw this.  I propose we either make that active by default and warn the user AGAINST using the NeXT theme on the Windows.  This may have made sense a couple of years ago when the theme wasn't stable, but it is very stable now.

I STRONGLY recommend we change this.

--
Gregory Casamento
http://ind.ie/phoenix/