Re: A Critique: Getting Started with GNUstep on Windows

From: Thom Cherryhomes
Subject: Re: A Critique: Getting Started with GNUstep on Windows
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 10:51:10 +0000

Why is it? I am trying to put a very visual and demonstrative face on what I am experiencing, in the hope of disrupting the community out of its apparent complacency.

With that said, I will collect my thoughts together into a more written medium, as this  whole experience progresses.

-Thom

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:33 AM David Chisnall <David.Chisnall@cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
On 17 Feb 2016, at 06:37, Thom Cherryhomes <thom.cherryhomes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Above all, the intent is to stimulate contemplation, self reflection, and discussion of these issues.

If this is your intention, then perhaps you could provide a transcript?  A video is an awful medium for any kind of discussion.

David