Re: Removing apps from GNUstep

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Removing apps from GNUstep
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 17:37:10 +0100

Hi,

On 03/03/16 16:41, emmanuel wrote:
I'd like to know if there's a special way to remove an app from a GNUstep installed platform : I mean a dedicated command launched form command line ("removeapp dummyApp" or "gnustep-get remove dummyApp") or if I should just delete the app directory from the "System/Applications" directory (or "Local/Applications" directory).

If you build from source, "make uninstall" is usually a supported target in GS-makefiles.

For simple bundle-apps, removing the bundle works, but you may leave frameworks around.

If you installed from Linux/BSD/xxx packages, just use the package tool.

Riccardo