piStep Development Project

From: Adam S
Subject: piStep Development Project
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 17:04:02 +0000

Dear all,

At the heart of our piStep project (and ultimately the final product, which will be an OS called piStep), is GNUstep and development work done under the project will drive GNUstep along into a much improved version.

I am reaching out now to any & all members of the GNU community in this group.

Please let me know if you would like to join our small but focused team in the piStep group on Slack. You MUST be willing to contribute some time into coding and developing. Very happy to let you bring ideas in terms of your own GNUstep development wishes.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Adam