Re: building corebase on FreeBSD

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: building corebase on FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 21:11:53 -0400

It's an issue caused by how the current configure script works... It doesn't check for where the ICU headers are installed. Run:

CFLAGS=/usr/local/include ./configure

See if that fixes the problem for you. I used to test corebase on FreeBSD, so I don't even know how I never caught such a trivial oversight.