Re: Questions about a Couple of Defaults

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: Questions about a Couple of Defaults
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2016 08:12:00 -0400

Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard.frith-macdonald@brainstorm.co.uk>
writes:

Hi Richard:

> I don't know offhand what the names of the defaults are, but I expect
> the simplest and safest way to tweak things in a theme would be use
> Thematic.app rather than adjusting defaults after the theme has
> loaded.  Unless of course GWorkspace is setting its own colors rather
> than using standard ones (in which case there may not be any defaults
> available).

The first thing that I tried is with Themetic. However, I can't seem to
change colours. This is what I did:

(1) Load the theme.

(2) Clicked on the "Colour Wheel" icon to bring up the "Color
    Inspector".

(3) Double click on an element in the list, but nothing happens.

Charles

--
"...and scantily clad females, of course.  Who cares if it's below zero
outside"