Printing not working at all...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Printing not working at all...
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 11:58:35 -0400

Hey guys, I know that printing hasn't been in great shape, but I am in the process of implementing and testing a solution to, at least, some of the problems we are having in that area.

It seems that printing is no longer producing a proper .ps file when it's supposed to save to disk or even when it's supposed to print.   More correctly, it is producing the file, but it is of zero length.

Have there been any changes recently which anyone can think of which might have caused this?  I'm asking to see if anyone knows offhand because at this point I'm having to search through the latest commits to see if it's something which has been done recently.

Anyway, thanks for any info and I'll let you guys know what I find on my end.

GC
--
Gregory Casamento
http://ind.ie/phoenix/