Re: GNUSTEP "RetroPie"

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP "RetroPie"
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 04:37:31 +0000

I admit I'm confused by your question.

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 16:00 <happymacxl@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I really want to do this project myself, as it's a personal mission for 2017! I've historically relied on others but I want to become more self-reliant.

I run GNUstep on my Orange Pi PC. I want to make OrangeStep (working title!) and specifically I want to create a front end for a bunch of retro computer emulators.

Can I create the frontend and define what happens when a certain emulator is selected using one of the GNUstep apps?

Thanks

Adam