Re: GNUstep dev guide

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUstep dev guide
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 00:43:11 +0000

If we're talking MVC, then model is not a big deal with documentation. Controllers and view are where the key stuff lies, and by definition controllers are going to be UI framework specific.

What is it you believe to be reusable?

Also, do note that there is already a help viewer app: http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/HelpViewer.app