Re: GNUMail crashes when I click OK in the filter dialog

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: GNUMail crashes when I click OK in the filter dialog
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 21:17:37 +1100

Hi Fred,

svetlana@debians:~$ LC_ALL=C dpkg -l gnustep*gui*
||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
ii  gnustep-gui-co 0.24.0-3     all          GNUstep GUI Library - common file
ii  gnustep-gui-do 0.24.0-3     all          Documentation for the GNUstep GUI
ii  gnustep-gui-ru 0.24.0-3     amd64        GNUstep GUI Library - runtime fil
svetlana@debians:~$

download.gna.org/gnustep-nonfsf/GNUMail-1.2.2.tar.gz

Svetlana