Re: GDL2: prototypes and EOAttribute.m

From: Mark Clements
Subject: Re: GDL2: prototypes and EOAttribute.m
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 13:14:39 +0000

Next up for the gdl2 testsuite, the EOModel/ModelEditing.m file fails with:

"EOModel(instance) does not recognize
awakeFromInsertionInEditingContext:" from line 80 calling the
-insertObject method. Line 83 would also fail with "EOEntity(instance)
does not recognize awakeFromInsertionInEditingContext:", and line 89
would fail with "EOAttribute(instance) does not recognize
awakeFromInsertionInEditingContext:".

The -insertObject method should call [EOCustomObject
-awakeFromInsertionInEditingContext:], but I can't see where EOModel,
EOEntity or EOAttribute inherits from EOCustomObject. Sub-classes of
EOCustomObject include EOGenericObject and EODelayedObserver.

Any suggestions? Can these tests be removed?

Kindly, Mark.