Re: PrjectCenter (and Gorm) ask for old gnustep-base library in FreeBSD

From: Edwin Ancaer
Subject: Re: PrjectCenter (and Gorm) ask for old gnustep-base library in FreeBSD 11.1
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 03:33:35 +0100

Ivan, Bernard,

I could  have a look at it next week, after I reinstalled FreeBSD and GNUstep, if I manage to get lldb working.

Currently, lldb is just showing what i suppose to be the unicodes of the keys I press, but is not reacting to <ENTER>
[edwin@ottopedi ~]$ lldb38 Terminal.core
(lldb) target create "Terminal.core"
Current executable set to 'Terminal.core' (i386).
(lldb) \U+7A662\U+7A674\U+7A60A\U+7A60A\U+7A60A\U+7A60A\U+7A60A\U+7A60A\U+7A608\U+7A608\U+7A608

gdb does not seem to work with the core files from clang.

Mind you, I might have more questions than answers, being unexperienced with the tools.

Kind regards,

Edwin