Re: Is there a mathematical matrix class?

From: H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: Is there a mathematical matrix class?
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 15:56:43 +0200

AFAIR, Cocoa has an Accelerate.framework and there is OpenCL.
But neither one is available for GNUstep.

I think there is also some quaternion classes in SpriteKit or SceneKit
but that does not seem to be what you are looking for. And it is
also not provided by GNUstep.

The closest to your problem what I found by Google seems to be

https://github.com/mattrajca/SparseObjects

though it is a wrapper around Accelerate.framework.

But it might give you a direction when writing your own Matrix
class, maybe based on some C code. The transformations
you mention are just loop operations over rows or columns.

-- hns