Re: signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 19:57:34 +0200

HI Andreas,

great that you could resolve your problem. I am still a bit confuse. Josh’s
mail was the first reply you did get for your problem report. Later you stated:

> 1) I have built GNustep on my own
> 2) I am using gcc and its runtime

In this scenario it wouldn’t be of any importance whether you use a current or
the old version of GNUstep make.
Now I really would like to understand what is going on here. Are you using
libobjc2 or the one from gcc? And if the former, which version?

Cheers,
Fred