ANN: OresmeKit 0.1

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: ANN: OresmeKit 0.1
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 16:20:47 +0200

Hi all,

I am proud to announce the first release of OresmeKit. It is a Birthday Release! Started many years ago, it has finally come the moment for a first public release, since I put together even a first draft of documentation.

OresmeKit is a framework which provides NSView subclasses that can display data. It is useful to easily embed graphs in your applications, e.g. monitoring apps, dashboards and such.
OresmeKit supports both GNUstep and Cocoa/MacOS

Data is supplied as series with information such color and title.

Currently implemented are:
- X-Y plotting (Cartesian coordinates)
- Line charting (with multiple series support)
- Pie Charts

Look here for more information, screenshots sources and Documentation.

http://gap.nongnu.org/oresmekit/index.html

The sourcecode is in SVN and some examples are also provided, which show how easy to use it is.

Happy coding!

Riccardo