Re: SimpleAgenda on FreeBSD

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: SimpleAgenda on FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 22:58:59 +0200

Hi,

On 2018-07-12 10:09:04 +0000 Ivan Vučica <ivan@vucica.net> wrote:

> Did this help?
>
> If not, a hacky thing I would do is, I would try:
>   CFLAGS="-isystem /usr/local/include" ./configure
> instead.
>
> (Possibly also CXXFLAGS, OBJCFLAGS, and set up a library search path
> with -L/usr/local/lib in LDFLAGS as well.)
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 10:01 AM <p.o.roussel@free.fr> wrote:

I just tried myself building SimpleAgenda on FreeBSD.

it states:
  --with-ical-include=DIR include path for ical headers
  --with-ical-library=DIR library path for ical libraries

but they do not work, I fixed the configure.ac script to properly work.
Philippe, do you like it? please apply it!

One may criticize that this is not an "optional package" configuration, since
ical is required and we are abusing of AC_ARG_WITH, however, at least it works.
Maybe there is a more proper AC macro?

Also, I format the help string correctly now.

Riccardo

<ical_opts.patch>