Re: ANN: Graphos 0.7

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Re: ANN: Graphos 0.7
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:48:02 +0200

> Le 17 août 2018 à 22:24, Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> a
> écrit :
>
> Hi all,
>

> i forgot to announce the latest release of Graphos: 0.7!
>
> Read more about it here and download it:
>
> http://gap.nongnu.org/graphos/index.html

Nice.
I’ve just downloaded it and tested it on a Mac (10.11).
Nice to see that you drew its own icon with it.

On thing I immediately noticed and that should be easily addressed : the tools
palette isn’t always toplevel and can be hidden by the main window. I didn’t
find it at first launch so I couldn’t draw anything. The palette also is always
hidden when running in fullscreen mode, so fullscreen mode is pretty useless
for now.

Bertrand