Re: Expected behavior when clicking on a title bar?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Expected behavior when clicking on a title bar?
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 11:36:39 +0200

edwin ancaer wrote:
It looks as though parts of the window that are redrawn during the scrolling up
remain on the screen. I attached a photograph I took from the screen, because
the problem does not show up when I take a screenshot.

If it doesn't work in a screenshot, it sounds like an update problem at a lower-level than the one GNUstep manages.

<Before_Scrolling.jpeg>
<After_Scrolling.jpeg>

(and another remark onGNUStep: attaching a file seems not to be working
completely: it is just including the file in the mail)
I suppose you refer to GNUMail? GNUstep has no "attaching". In that case it should work, I use it regularly

There is no error scrolling down. The process is a bit 'flickery' but the
result is correct.

Of course, if I'm the only one to notice this, it might also be something with
my installation of GNUStep.

I tried a couple of systems and cannot reproduce this, but I will keep my eye open. It might be also some kind of bug in your cairo library, video driver or such.

Riccardo