Re: GNUstep Objective-C v2 ABI update

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep Objective-C v2 ABI update
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 14:38:54 +0100

Hi,

David Chisnall wrote:
I've pushed patches to -base to support the new string representation and to Gorm to make it use reflection instead of directly accessing ivars in -gui classes.  I also have a patch to Pantomime that prevents it from doing the same.

if you care to share the patch, I'll try to test it and commit it. If it doesn't break older MacOS support and gcc support, there should be no issues.

It doesn't need a Major soname change in Pantomie I suppose?

Riccardo