Re: Gorm don't work

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Gorm don't work
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 21:10:56 -0000 (UTC)

В Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:23:17 +0100, Fred Kiefer написа:

> It is a lot easier than that. You just made a small mistake and used an
> NSString here instead of a C String. Of course this cannot work, with
> neither of the compilers. Which just shows that nobody did recompile and
> use Gorm after your change.

FWIW, I reviewed David's change shortly after he pushed it, recompiled
Gorm and noticed the warning but thought it was an obvious thinko that
would be discovered and fixed fairly quickly.  I haven't run it though so
I could not associate Germán's report with this innocent mistake.