dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Organizers' Collaborative

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Organizers' Collaborative
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:34:58 -0400

> http://organizenow.net/

(August 30) -- Announcing the release of version 0.8.9a of
Organizers' Database!!

We are a nonprofit membership organization composed of
activists and technically oriented people working to enhance
grassroots organizing, research, and movement building by
social change organizations.

-In our office in Boston, MA, with the help of dedicated
interns, we have compiled extensive information and web
links on organizing and technology. We are creating new
software and web sites to serve the needs of activist
groups.

-Our work is possible thanks to the support of over 220
individual members. Please support our Membership Drive by
joining today!

-Our annual conference on "Grassroots Use of the Internet",
held on June 22, was our largest yet. It attracted 115
activists to Yale University as these photos show!
Information on our March 2000 and March 2001 conferences,
and our 1999 survey of organizers, on this web site.

-View volunteer opportunities or see our brochure in color
or black and white.