dmca-activists

Re: [DMCA-Activists] Where to move

From: Larry Garfield
Subject: Re: [DMCA-Activists] Where to move
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:13:06 -0500

I suggest somewhere small, like Wyoming or Vermont. Smaller native population means fewer Geekians needed to establish a controlling plurality. It also means that each voter's control over the state's two senators is stronger (a key flaw in the Senate system today, but one that we can exploit).

Just a tip, though, don't try to seceed. The Feds don't take very kindly to that. :-)

Matthew Caron wrote:
I believe I have found the answer:

http://www.freestateproject.org/

A state has not been selected, but it seems an interesting experiment,
though it may fail.

There are some issues that need to be addressed, and I will have to
research it more, but I like the concept.

--
Larry Garfield                  AIM: LOLG42
address@hidden  ICQ: 6817012

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)