dmca-activists

Re: [DMCA-Activists] Cox and Wyden Support Digital Rights

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: Re: [DMCA-Activists] Cox and Wyden Support Digital Rights
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 22:52:13 -0400

Ruben I Safir wrote:

> He's still using the word 'consumers rights' at least in
> this quoted passage.

Very true.  Both Wyden and Valenti.

Seth

--

[CC] Counter-copyright:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html

Original authorship should be attributed reasonably, but
only so far as such an expectation might hold for usual
practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no
claim of exclusive rights.