dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] CopyNight, March 29, various cities

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] CopyNight, March 29, various cities
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:44:37 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Seth-Trips] CopyNight, March 29,various cities
address@hidden: CopyNight: Tuesday March 29]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:09:02 -0800
From: Seth David Schoen <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

The first CopyNight is the same day as the Grokster argument, but
in the evening.  There is one in San Francisco, for those who
can't make it out to D.C.

P.S.  I love the logo!

----- Forwarded message from David Alpert <address@hidden>
-----

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:45:26 -0500
From: David Alpert <address@hidden>
Subject: CopyNight: Tuesday March 29

Cocktails and copyright?  Mashups and martinis?

I'm pleased to announce CopyNight.org - a monthly series of
parties across the country for people who care about IP issues.
Our first gathering is next Tuesday, March 29 - the evening of
the Supreme Court arguments in MGM v. Grokster.  We currently
have meetings scheduled in New York, Washington DC, San
Francisco, and Santa Monica.  I'll be at the New York one - I
hope you can join us!

New York
    * Bar Nine
    * 807 9th Ave (between 53rd and 54th Sts) in the back room
    * 7:00 pm onward
    * Hosted by David Alpert, nyc(at)copynight.org

San Francisco
    * 21st Amendment Brewery & Cafe
    * 563 2nd St (between Bryant and Brannan)
    * All ages welcome
    * 7:00 pm onward
    * Hosted by Ren Bucholz, sf(at)copynight.org

Santa Monica
    * The Mór, 2941 Main Street
    * 7:00 pm onward
    * Hosted by Michael Hart, santamonica(at)copynight.org

Washington DC
    * Timberlake's
    * 1726 Connecticut Ave NW
    * Metro: Dupont Circle
    * 6:00-9:00 pm
    * Hosted by Cory Smith, dc(at)copynight.org

For more information and to sign up for email updates, check out
http://copynight.org/

See you there!

David

----- End forwarded message -----