dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #863] Bad name of the field of project key

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #863] Bad name of the field of project key
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 14:14:10 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Bad name of the field of project key

Dernières modifications

02/05/2013 14:14 (Europe/Paris)
As sson as 3.4 branch will be created we will set it correctly in dev branch.
And yes it's a task, not an applicative bug. The task already exists([ task #772 ] Rewrite part of the module Project to be Dolibarr compliant) , so I close the bug
Changements :
  • Assigned to:
AucunHENRY Florian (fhenry)
  • Resolution:
AucunWont Fix

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  benke (defrance) Submitted on:  29/04/2013 15:36
Last Modified On:  29/04/2013 23:53
need to uniformize field fk_project and fk_projet
10 tables with fk_projet, 1 table (llx_actioncomm) with fk_project
idem in defnition class of elements
fk_project find 191 times in 44 files
fk_projet find 75 times in 21 files
Step to reproduce bug:
Version:  develop Category:  Module: Projects
Severity:  3 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Wont Fix

Commentaires

HENRY Florian 02/05/2013 14:14
As sson as 3.4 branch will be created we will set it correctly in dev branch.
And yes it's a task, not an applicative bug. The task already exists([ task #772 ] Rewrite part of the module Project to be Dolibarr compliant) , so I close the bug
Marcos García 29/04/2013 23:53
Isn't this a task?