dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #806] Tasks are ordered alphabetically instead

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #806] Tasks are ordered alphabetically instead of chronological order
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 12:31:39 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Tasks are ordered alphabetically instead of chronological order

Latest modifications

Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneRemind

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-04-08 13:49 Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf)
Submitted on:  2013-04-07 19:51

At least I think it does make more sense. Should this be a bug or a task?
Step to reproduce bug:
Version:  3.3.1 Category:  Module: Projects
Severity:  2 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Remind

Comments

HENRY Florian 2013-04-08 13:49
The problem, is to fix correctly that bug, I have to change the database model. So this bug cannot be fix in dolibarr 3.3.
I will work on dev branch, so available for Dolibarr 3.4 not before

[ task #772 ] Rewrite part of the module Project to be Dolibarr compliant

https://doliforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=772&atid=247&group_id=144
HENRY Florian 2013-04-08 11:22
Your right for me it's a bug.

I have to work on Project module into Dolibarr. The task order are simply not manage except a little for displayed screen.
Marcos GarcĂ­a 2013-04-07 19:53
Reported in dolibarr.es forum. Link: http://dolibarr.es/index.php/foro/7-bugs-versiones-estables/2264-ordenan-tareas-en-proyectos