dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #807] Margins module with orders2invoice does n

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #807] Margins module with orders2invoice does not respect cost price
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 15:19:40 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Margins module with orders2invoice does not respect cost price

Latest modifications

Changes:

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  2013-04-07 23:27
Last Modified On:  2013-04-14 13:54
Description:  If we have activated margins module and we try to invoice an order, the cost price is "lost". But it we invoice an order from the order card, then the cost price is not lost.
Step to reproduce bug:  1. Activate margins and customer orders module
2. Create a supplier
3. Create product A with price 5 € and cost price with previous supplier 1 €
4. Create a customer
5. Create a customer order with product A
6. Bill the order and you'll see total cost price = 1 in the table
7. Go to orders2invoice and bill the order
8. You'll see total cost price = 0
Version:  3.3.1 Category:  Other
Severity:  6 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed