dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #912] Cannot create a de posit invoice / Imposs

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #912] Cannot create a de posit invoice / Impossible de créer une facture d 'acompte
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 11:19:34 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Cannot create a deposit invoice / Impossible de créer une facture d'acompte

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Mathieu Muths (airelibre) Submitted on:  27/05/2013 11:19
Last Modified On:  27/05/2013 11:19

When I create a new order, and I want to create an invoice on that order, I can only select "Standard" or "replacement".

It works when I go to a third-party page and I click "Create invoice", but not when an invoice is linked to an order

Maybe the problem comes from the line 1913 in the file "htdocs/compta/facture.php" :

if (empty($origin))

When I revert it to if (!empty($origin))

it seems to work

Thank you
Step to reproduce bug:
Version:  3.3.1 Category:  Module: Customer Invoices
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:  5.3 Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun