dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1004] warning avec php 5.4

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1004] warning avec php 5.4
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:06:55 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

warning avec php 5.4

Latest modifications

Changes:

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-08-13 07:05 Submitted by:  Julien Marchand (iouston)
Submitted on:  2013-07-26 10:22

Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/ariena/www/base/core/lib/functions.lib.php on line 1010

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ariena/www/base/core/lib/functions.lib.php:1010) in /home/ariena/www/base/main.inc.php on line 902

Je précise que mon php.ini contient bien date.timezone = Europe/Paris
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.4.0 Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:  5.4 Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Wont Fix

Comments

Julien Marchand 2013-08-13 07:05
i placed in conf.php : date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Paris');
and the error disappear. But it's strange because dolibarr ignores the instruction in php.ini when phpinfo is displaying ok
Julien Marchand 2013-08-13 06:55
I precise that i have a php.ini with this instruction :
date.timezone = Europe/Paris
and i have a .htaccess with this AddHandler x-httpd-php54 .php for enable php 5.4

With phpinfo() i have this value for date setting in php :
date
date/time support enabled
"Olson" Timezone Database Version 2012.10
Timezone Database internal
Default timezone Europe/Paris

phpinfos is in the same level as dolibarr

But in dolibarr this is :
date Valeur
date/time support enabled
"Olson" Timezone Database Version 2012.10
Timezone Database internal
Default timezone UTC
date.default_latitude 31.7667 31.7667
date.default_longitude 35.2333 35.2333
date.sunrise_zenith 90.583333 90.583333
date.sunset_zenith 90.583333 90.583333
date.timezone no value no value

Marcos García 2013-08-12 10:17
You have not set date.timezone. Check that you have modified the correct php.ini config file.
Julien Marchand 2013-08-12 08:41
sorry for the time, i was in holiday.
I have :
date Valeur
date/time support enabled
"Olson" Timezone Database Version 2012.10
Timezone Database internal
date.default_latitude 31.7667 31.7667
date.default_longitude 35.2333 35.2333
date.sunrise_zenith 90.583333 90.583333
date.sunset_zenith 90.583333 90.583333
date.timezone no value no value

i have a php.ini with this instruction :
date.timezone = Europe/Paris
and i have a .htaccess with this AddHandler x-httpd-php54 .php for enable php 5.4
Laurent Destailleur 2013-08-06 10:51
Can you check into dolibarr menu home - setup - info php nd check if value date.timezone is reported to "Europe/Paris" ?
Laurent Destailleur 2013-08-01 15:43
This is not a bug into dolibarr.
This warning means your php installation is not complete.
You must edit your php.ini to fix it. No way to fix this into dolibarr.
Julien Marchand 2013-07-26 23:06
ok i'm sorry for the french language. My english is quite bad.
When i actived the 5.4php version on my server i have this message :
Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/ariena/www/base/core/lib/functions.lib.php on line 1010

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ariena/www/base/core/lib/functions.lib.php:1010) in /home/ariena/www/base/main.inc.php on line 902

In my php.ini i have this setting : date.timezone = Europe/Paris but the message is already present
Marcos García 2013-07-26 19:52
English is the only language allowed here. Please write it in English or I will close it. Thanks.