Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Point of Sale module: no stock decrease?

From: Pierre Gotab
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Point of Sale module: no stock decrease?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:12:10 +0100

Thank you for the information. This option was disabled by default.
Same with the module "Fournisseurs" which show some options in the
Stocks module configuration, but these options are disabled by
default.
>From my opinion they should be enabled by default to avoid mistakes
and falsy stock positions. Is there a reason for them not to be
enabled by default?
Anyway the stock decrease works as expected when the right option is enabled.