[Dolibarr-dev] [Task #186] Warning when stock is tow low.

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] [Task #186] Warning when stock is tow low.
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:20:48 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Warning when stock is tow low.

Dernières modifications

20/04/2013 14:20 (Europe/Paris)
I'll think about auto supplier invoice creation in another FR.
Changements :
  • Completion (0-100%):
-80
+100

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  17/09/2011 00:00 Submitted by:  Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Last Modified On:  04/10/2012 16:29
Description:  when you order some product, and you ask an amount of this product that exceeds the current stock, the stock number of that product just goes negative..
Subproject:  Aucun Assigned to (multiple):  Maxime Kohlhaas (atm-maxime)
 Etat
Start Date:  04/10/2012 00:00 End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  100 Status:  Closed

Commentaires

Maxime Kohlhaas 20/04/2013 14:20
I'll think about auto supplier invoice creation in another FR.
Maxime Kohlhaas 04/10/2012 16:29
Stock calculation on product added => stock should now appear in product list.
Alert next to quantity added.
Box created.

Have you any comment on the auto order generation function ? Should I start it (in another task request ?)

Max
Maxime Kohlhaas 01/10/2012 15:43
I'd like to do this dev.
I think adding the real stock in the product list selection could be an indicator.
Then displaying the warning icon next to the quantity when there's not enough stock could be the alert.

What do you think ?

Furthermore, I propose to think about a new functionality from the "To low stock" list : automatic supplier order creation.
From this list, we should be able to select products we want to order, with quantity set to "alert min stock" * N (configurable value). Then this will create orders (draft status) with lines, of course only one order by supplier.

Finally, I will start by creating a box named "Products with stock alert", waiting for your comments.