[Dolibarr-dev] [Task #118] Ajouter etat " Recu" avec champ rem

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] [Task #118] Ajouter etat " Recu" avec champ remarque client sur expedition
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:58:58 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Ajouter etat "Recu" avec champ remarque client sur expedition

Dernières modifications

20/04/2013 14:58 (Europe/Paris)
Is this still wanted ?
The shippment can be closed (when received by customer) and the public note has been added, which can handle a customer comment.
Regarding the order closing button, I think that keeping it on the order is better. One order can have several shippments, once all shippments have been closed, we can classify the order to "delivered" and after that to "billed". What's the point of changing this process ?
Changements :
  • Open to Any Developer:
AucunYes
  • Subproject:
AucunModule Orders

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  17/09/2011 00:00 Submitted by:  Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Last Modified On:  17/10/2011 14:09
Cet etat conditionne le bouton cloture commande qui doit etre sur onglet "Expedition" et non "fiche commande" SI le module expédition est actif.
Subproject:  Module Orders Assigned to (multiple):  Aucun
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open

Commentaires