Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Proposition about holidays module

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Proposition about holidays module
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:54:46 +0200

Forget about it... I did not read all the patch.

Sorry. Didn't mean to annoy.

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

2013/4/29 Marcos García <address@hidden>
Hi,

Recently, Laurent modified Holidays module so that fk_user (parent user/creator) is the responsible of validating holidays requests (1). But I don't think that is the better solution... What about creating a new group and user right to validate holidays and list them?

For example, 2 groups: Human Resources A-M and Human Resources N-Z. Those groups will be responsible of X employees and every employee should know which group they will need to select. And imagine that there's a person also that is responsible of approving requests for... marriage.

We can make the user select a group or an user that has the validate right.

What do you think? I think it is more "flexible" than the new way...

(1) https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/commit/bda39f25bf5fa196d583feba5088e1504fbbf90a

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden