[Dolibarr-dev] Legal form for recipient on invoices

From: Laurent Léonard
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Legal form for recipient on invoices
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 01:58:42 +0200

Hi,

I never encode the legal form in the name of the third because it is duplicate
with for this purpose dropdown, the legal form of the customer therefore does
not appear on the invoice. It was never a problem until now, but a customer
now asks me to add the legal form on invoices, how can we solve that problem?

Thank you,
--
Laurent Léonard