Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Facture class

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Facture class
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:38:12 +0200

Into crud method (create/update/delete), because user is used for audit
Because, sometimes, the event create or update or delete is done by a batch or for a different user than the one used to login, it is better to have $user as argument.
Some classes has it, some not. But we should change this to add it (into create/update/delete) when we can.