Re: [Dolibarr-dev] X_pdf_create

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] X_pdf_create
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 23:21:39 +0200

That's what I thought when Maxime commented that.

I'll take a look and keep you updated.

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

+1
Be carefull, there is trigger id, path where to store doc, default
template, and a lot of other things that are specific to each
function. We must reproduce this into generic method.

> +1 J
>
> Cedric

Laurent Destailleur (alias Eldy)
Social networks of my OpenSource projects:
Dolibarr Google+: https://plus.google.com/+DolibarrOrg/
Dolibarr Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dolibarr
Dolibarr Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dolibarr
AWStats Google+: https://plus.google.com/+AWStatsOrgPoject/