Re: [Dolibarr-dev] New widget selectArrayAjax

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] New widget selectArrayAjax
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 15:54:44 +0100

Great enhancement but it does not degrade well if _javascript_ is disabled or unavailable.
This makes it not accessible (does not work from a text based browser nor a screen reader).
Improvements are needed in this area.
I also find this trend of using HTML5 input placeholder as labels and removing labels annoying.
The placeholder is designed to give hints to the user, not to make the interface look good and replace labels.

Great widget, Just a note, when there is only one answer, why post it to the list ?
Thanks