Re: [Dolibarr-dev] PDF and wamp ( 64-bit Windows)

From: Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] PDF and wamp ( 64-bit Windows)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 12:48:55 +0100

If you are speaking about pdf generation of dolibarr, there is no need to instal any php library.
The lib to build pdf is already embedded into dolibarr into htdocs/includes/tcpdf dir.

I might be off topic here. But I've an issue with pdf.
I folowed those recommandations to install pdflib on my wamp : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7371262/how-to-install-pdflib-on-wamp-server... It doesn't work. I think it's because I run my wamp on a 64-bit Windows ( windows 10 ) as they said on the page 2 of this pdf : http://www.pdflib.com/fileadmin/pdflib/pdf/support/PDFlib-in-PHP-HowTo.pdf

Have you any idea on how to have a pdflib on a wamp 64-bit Windows ?

Thank you.

--
Gilles Lengy

Artaban Communication