Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Updating with git

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Updating with git
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 15:43:01 +0100

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:58 AM, Sasa Ostrouska <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 8:07 AM, ml icfr <address@hidden> wrote:

hi

possible cause to redirect to install :

  • if $dolibarr_main_db_host is empty (filefunc.inc.php line 176)
  • if install process is not completely finished (main.inc.php from line 284 to line 306)

Hi, for some reason this email was in my spam, ok, thanks for the pointers on where to look, tomorrow will take a closer look at it, if time permits it.

Rgds
Saxa

Ok, I decided to make the upgrade to 7.0.0 and unzipped the dolibarr-7.0.0 tarball. I am a bit disappointed on how the first impression of 7.0 is. I changed
all the widget positions on my first page, the serach function on the left side in the mainmenu does not work at all, I can not input any text.

Any idea on how to solve this ? Now I have to search manually through all the customers to make a new proposal.

Rgds
Saxa