Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Has __CONTACTCIVNAME__ been removed from email templa

From: Maxime Kohlhaas
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Has __CONTACTCIVNAME__ been removed from email templates ?
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 14:52:28 +0200

Hi,

CONTACTCIVNAME is no longer present, but it has been replaced by "__CONTACT_NAME_{TYPE}__", where you can replace TYPE by the contact type code (BILLING, SHIPPING, CUSTOMER, ... see contact type dictionnary).

See commit here : https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/9099

Bien cordialement,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas | Consultant associé
Tél : 06 33 42 92 43

Hello, I would like to understand if has __CONTACTCIVNAME__ been removed from list of value for use with the email templates ?

I had checked the list of values in the help and I can not see this variable, and also it does no longer work.

Is there some alternative to use ?

Rgds
Saxa