dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #918] Stock replenishment

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #918] Stock replenishment
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:59:49 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Stock replenishment

Dernières modifications

15/09/2013 16:59 (Europe/Paris)
Ok I tested the new version since it has been updated on github.

As of today, what I tested :

-Create a product TEST_1 with 2 suppliers (and same price) and minimum order qty of 100 and 200 on these suppliers and a desired stock of 50

-Refresh replinishment and this new product appears with stock = 0 and qty to order = 50

-If I try to create order with qty less than mini qty to order to the supplier,
it doesn't work but it only says "there was an error",
no specific message like "REF : TEST_1 no minimum qty to order reached" (as a detailled error message)
but it is GOOD that it checks the minimum qty to order !

-If I create the supplier order with minimum qty (100), validate order, ventilate on the stocks the qty delivered (100),
the product disappears from replenishment, GOOD.
Règle de gestion des incrémentations de stock : Incrémente les stocks physiques sur ventilation manuelle de la réception des commandes fournisseurs dans les entrepôts

-I create a customer order with a qty of 90 pieces, validate the order :
1/ I was expecting that the product would appear in replenishment as it is a "validated order"
2/ When i validate shipment of 90 products, the product appears in replenishment but with a qty in stock of 20 !!! (like it adds real stock and theoretical stock) ! (Utiliser le stock théorique à la place du stock physique NON or YES = same result... false result)
Règle de gestion des décrémentations de stock : Décrémente les stocks physiques sur validation des expéditions

What is the objective of the replenishment module as the calculation is still false... Do you use it for real needs, do you plan to make more tests,
or this was just a try of new useful function and generate more interest from the dévs community ?

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  30/05/2013 11:30 Submitted by:  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud)
Last Modified On:  05/08/2013 10:52

Implement a new "desired stock" information on products card.

The assistant will propose a "to be ordered" product list pre-populated with the quantity to attain the "desired stock" from the current stock and a selectable supplier list for products with multiple suppliers.

Feel free to help us on https://github.com/GPCsolutions/dolibarr/tree/replenishment
Subproject:  Module Stock Assigned to (multiple):  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud)
 Etat
Start Date:  30/05/2013 00:00 End Date:  30/07/2013 00:00
Completion (0-100%):  100 Status:  Closed

Commentaires

Andriolo Hubert 15/09/2013 16:59
[...]

Raphaël Doursenaud 05/08/2013 10:52
Since it's been integrated, yes, I think the bugs should be managed here. Feel free to assign them to me.
Andriolo Hubert 04/08/2013 19:57
How to report bugs on the module, is it here ?
Raphaël Doursenaud 30/07/2013 12:31
Merged upstream : https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/1139
Raphaël Doursenaud 30/07/2013 12:10
Hi hubz, thanks for the feedback.

To use the feature, simply pull the branch and run the install migration 3.4.0 to 3.5.0 or make a new install.

Feel free to add documentation if need be but everything should be very straightforward. The desired stock is set on the product card and a new menu under stock lets you use the order wizard.

Cheers.
Andriolo Hubert 30/07/2013 12:04
WOW !
THIS is a major module for firms dealing with tons of products and multi-suppliers...
No doubt it will give to Dolibar a real "plus" and usability :)

Just missing some infos about "how" to deal with desired stock (for beginners),
For my part, I know how, and it is already possible to inject desired stock in the DB by a simple request, right ?

If you don't have time to fill a wiki, give me the link, I could try to complete it as a real "thank-you-minor-contribution"

To test it, I will try to implement your "resplenishment" branch on a local enviro.

HubZ
Raphaël Doursenaud 17/06/2013 11:46
Work in progress. Now doing code review.