dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #826] Increasing stock when deleting an invoi

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #826] Increasing stock when deleting an invoice
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:51:29 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Increasing stock when deleting an invoice

Dernières modifications

18/09/2013 16:51 (Europe/Paris)
Additional information:
If you use stock decreasing at validation if the expedition then stock is being decreased properly, however when you delete the expedition nothing is being returned into stock.

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  17/04/2013 22:04 Submitted by:  HENRY Florian (fhenry)
Last Modified On:  11/05/2013 16:47
Description:  If we make an invoice with product A, product A stock is decreased, if we modify the invoice, product A stock is increased. But if we validate the invoice and then we delete the invoice, the stock is not increased

1. Create product A
2. Create warehouse A1
3. Set a stock of 10 units of product A in warehouse A1
4. Create a client thirdparty
5. Make an invoice with 1 unit of product A
6. Validate it.
7. Check stock, it should be 9 units
8. Modify the invoice
9. Check stock, it should be 10 units
10. Validate it
11. Delete the invoice
12. Check stock, it should be 10 units but it is 9 units

come from [ bug #804 ] Not increasing stock when deleting an invoice
Subproject:  Module Stock Assigned to (multiple):  HENRY Florian (fhenry)
Planned for version:
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  100 Status:  Closed

Commentaires

Rody Roem 18/09/2013 16:51
Additional information:
If you use stock decreasing at validation if the expedition then stock is being decreased properly, however when you delete the expedition nothing is being returned into stock.
HENRY Florian 18/04/2013 08:41
Pull request done

https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/841